Why I dedicate to Chinese Medicine?
I was a witness to the healing miracle of Traditional Chinese Medicine throughout my childhood where severe asthma, eczema and rhinitis tortured me both physically and mentally. The fact that Chinese Medicine helped me survive through that really tough period of time sowed a will deeply in my heart of helping others who are suffering and fighting for their lives. The seed sprouted out finally and inspired me to study Chinese Medicine systematically even after I had already obtained my PhD degree on Information Technology and worked as a senior product manager for 8 years in IT industry.
I started my journey in Beijing from 2011 where I luckily had a chance to follow a master of paediatrics (Mr. Yong-Quan Su) who was the 2nd generation inheritor of a renowned distinctive massage technique (Tai Chi Massage for Infants & Children). Again Mr Su demonstrated the efficacy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in front of me by restoring children from acute pneumonia only with acupuncture needles and Tai Chi Massage impressively. What I experienced and witnessed undoubtedly built up a strong belief in my mind that is becoming one of the best Chinese Medicine Practitioners equipping with harmonious philosophy, extraordinary competences and empathic nature.
After earning my double bachelor degree of Chinese Medicine and Health Science with distinction from RMIT University and completing clinical internships in both China and Australia, I am now committed to establishing an affordable high quality Chinese Medicine Clinic in the heart of Box Hill to serve people and communities in Greater Melbourne.
My goal is to promote people's wellbeing and the quality of life by relieving their suffering as well as spreading the wisdom of Chinese Medicine on the way of balance through the gentle and informed practice that integrates various modalities of Traditional Chinese Medicine to suit all the patients.
- BAppSc Chinese Medicine (RMIT)
- Bachelor Health Science (RMIT)
- Registered Acupuncturist
- Registered Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner
- Registered Chinese Herbal Dispenser
- Accredited Member of FCMA
- 3rd Generation Inheritor of TCMC (Tai Chi Massage for Children) following Mr. Su
What I can help?
My passion is to incorporate the unique understanding of Chinese Medicine with the profound knowledge of modern science and the personal life experiences to help people with the following special interests.
It is the foundation of our whole society as they take the role of bearing and raising new generations.
- General gynaecological disorders
- Fertility support
- Postpartum recovery
- Menopause disorders
It is one of the core factors for the happiness of the society basic unit, the families.
- Self-immunity disorders (eg. Asthma, Rhinitis, Skin conditions, Gut disorders)
- Poor constitution (eg. Vulnerability for common cold, flu and coughing, Abnormal digestion & bowel motion, Small appetite, Malnutrition and Slow growth)
- Acute conditions (eg. High fever, Sore throat, Flu, Bronchitis, Diarrhea, Foot-mouth disease, Abdominal pain)
- Chronic conditions (eg. Bedwetting, Insomnia, IBS, Winter cough, Eczema)
Conditions badly affect people’s life quality.
- Pain management (eg. Lower back pain, Arthritis, Stiff neck & shoulder, Migraine)
- Emotional disorders (eg. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, PTSD, Headache, Low motivation)
- Digestive disorders (eg. Abnormal bowel motion, IBS, Distention, Reflux and Heartburning)
- Conditions associated with old age (eg. Incontinence, Tinnitus, Dizziness, Cold limbs)
Make an appointment with Dr. Yong